Completed in 2016, Porsche Design Tower is a 60-story, oceanfront condominium building located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Porsche Design Tower Miami was developed by Dezer Development and designed by famed architecture firm Sieger Suarez Architects. The building has just 132 condo residences comprised of three-, four-, and five-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 4,252 to 16,915 square feet . The all-glass tower includes a patented elevator system called “The Dezervator” which allows residents to travel vertically up the tower directly to their condo all while sitting in their vehicle. Traveling at a rate of 800 feet per minute, the trip in The Dezervator takes less than 60 seconds. Porsche Design Tower Miami has a total of 284 robotic parking spaces.
Desea mayor información, contactenos
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Residents of Porsche Design Tower Miami enjoy posh amenities such as three pools, private cabanas, resort-style service at the pool and beach, a full-service spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a fine-dining restaurant, and much more.
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
- Card table and billiard area.
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen.
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and oceanfront yoga room.
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big screen TV’s
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food & beverage service.
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor (NE Section):
- Virtual Golf Simulator.
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
Why invest in Porsche Design
Porsche Design Tower condos also afford its residents a new dimension in outdoor living with balconies from 800 to 1,600 square feet of complete privacy with breathtaking ocean views. Porsche Design Tower features luxurious amenities including a private restaurant with outdoor seating and a chic lounge bar overlooking the ocean, a sunset terrace with spa tubs, a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center, entertainment room, pool with food and beverage service, a technologically-advanced car elevator and highly-functional art such as a glass-garage window allowing residents to view their luxury automobiles from the comfort of their own home.