What is the EB-5 Program?
For over 25 years, American International Realty has helped guide investors in finding the best opportunities for them in the Central Florida area. Part of our services include assisting foreign nationals that would not only like to invest but would like to move to the U.S. The immigration act of 1990 created this opportunity for many foreign nationals via the Eb-5 immigration program. This form of visa is a way for foreign investors to be able to earn a green card providing residency by investing money into the U.S. The EB-5 visa is the fastest way to gain a green card to be able to live in the United States, Our team at American International Realty can guide you through the entire process, explain its benefits and find the right opportunities for this kind of visa.
The Eb-5 visa not only guarantees residency for you as an investor but it also guarantees residency ( a green Card) for your spouse and children under the age of 21. By investing $500,000 plus any legal fees/Admin fees, you and your immediate family will gain access to many benefits available to all residents and U.S citizens. You will be able to set up a business, gain independent employment and you will be able to live anywhere in the United States. In addition, your children will be able to attend School in the U.S.
The benefits do not stop after they reach 21, once your children graduate from school they will also be able to gain employment in U.S. After a period of five years the Investor and his/her immediate family will be able to apply for U.S Citizenship.
EB5 Immigration program
- The United states Government has 10,000 visas in this category per year
- Demonstrate a net worth of $500,000 or an annual salary of 150,000 for a period of 2 years
- Intent to move to the U.S
- Completion of all documents and payment of all Legal/Admin fees
- Investment Helps the economy grow
- ten jobs are created in Florida creating job growth
- You may travel without the need to apply for a new visa or tourist visa
- You are able to live anywhere in the united states
- Includes your immediate family
- Florida has been an attractive investment opportunity for many types of visas including the EB-5
- Gain U.S nationality after 5 years of having your green card
Steps to obtain residency in the U.S
- Register with our EB-5 Specialist Via our contact form located below to discuss your opportunities.
- Receive information on your opportunities as well as supporting documentation
- Wire the legal fee/Administration fee to a U.S bank trust account and return supporting documentation signed
- File form I-526 with the USCIS and wire investment of $500,00 to your trust account in the U.S
- Receive notice of approval
- Apply to lift temporary residency status
- Receive permanent Green Card
- After a period of 5 years, you may apply for U.S Citizenship